BLUES PLAY

Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

BB King...Sing Spirituals...1959



The Spirituals as B.B. King's 4th Crown LP, recorded in 1959 as a dedicated gospel album. The song selection literally represents a greatest hits package of the time, ranging from classics such as 'Precious Lord' and 'Swing Low Sweet Chariot' ... Full Descriptionto no less than 6 staples from the repertoire of the highly respected 5 Blind Boys of Mississippi. Includes 8 bonus tracks 'A Lonely Lover's Plea', 'I Am', 'The Key To My Kingdom', 'Story From My Heart And Soul' (take 1), 'In The Middle Of An Island' (take 7), 'Sixteen Tons', 'Precious Lord' (alt) & 'Swing Low Sweet Chariot' (alt). Ace. 2006.

1. Precious Lord
2. Save a Seat for Me
3. Ole Time Religion
4. Sweet Chariot
5. Servant's Prayer
6. Jesus Gave Me Water
7. I Never Heard a Man
8. Army of the Lord
9. I Am Willing to Run All the Way
10. I'm Working on the Building

No hay comentarios: